Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Esther's 2nd Birthday!


These pictures are in random order, sorry! Above is Esther "backing" her new baby. She only did it that day but I did have to retie baby numerous times.


The birthday girl had lots of help to open her presents before school.


Her birthday cake that we ate at Play Group. Thanks Aunt Julie for the decorating help.


Eating the icing from her cupcake. She would not eat the cupcake. We also took a picture of her with her friends on the compound but Esther was not sitting so lady-like so I don't think I can post it! I guess I need to work on teaching her about how to sit in a skirt!


And here she is with her new necklace from "My Valerie." Esther has a special relationship with Valerie and we are so thankful for it! We will also try not to think about living here without My Valerie's visits next year.

Happy birthday Esther! I know you want to be 3 like Silas but we pray that you enjoy being 2!

1 comment:

BigBirdFan said...

Why do you fold over the hem of your daughter's skirt so that the inside of the skirt is showing on both layers?