Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Bunch of Firsts for the Barnhoorns

Well, Stephen's tooth finally fell out sometime yesterday while he was playing outside. The new one is already visible. He is quite excited to have a nice space between his teeth.
I had a few firsts yesterday as well.
1.There was no line up at the pre-natal clinic. Turns out the clinic wasn't on because of the national holiday for the end of Ramadan. Thankfully I was still able to see my doctor.
2. The doctor said I was looking a little thin. I don't think anyone has ever said that to me before!
3. The doctor also took my blood pressure and said it was low and that I needed to eat and drink more! I don't think anyone has ever told me that I needed to eat and drink more either!
Well, all in all yesterday was a good day! We also put all three boys in the same bedroom so that we can have some room to pack. All three eventually went to sleep. Unfortunately we didn't get any packing done because we played Ticket to Ride last night.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You must be working hard! Hope all goes well with the packing and travelling; sorry to hear about the ant invasion. October 8 is coming up, as I'm sure you're very aware! Do you still have a lot on your list left to do?

Rod and Bec said...

I like that list, Janice. It made me smile.
Tell Stephen congratulations on his tooth!