Monday, April 24, 2006

In Response to John

I got tagged by John about a month ago. I've had that hagning over my head for all this time. It has deprived me of sleep, but now that exams are over, I have some spare time and, as promised, here it is John.

How many books do you own?
Why do you have to start with the tough questions? There are 101 books on the adult bookshelf. This includes four Bibles, though. Apparently we have 174 children's books and both Janice and I have textbooks stored away in Ontario.

What book is your latest purchase?
Christian Theology, by Millard J. Erickson.

What books have you read most recently?
You are Mine, Max Lucado. I read it to Stephen tonight before he went to bed this evening.
Before that was Introduction to Biblical Interpretation, W.W. Klein, C.L. Bloomberg and R.L. Hubbard

Name five great books with impact on you:
It's unfortunate that I have trouble remembering most of the good books that I've read.
5. Intercessory Prayer, Dutch Sheets
4. The Chronicles of Narnia, C.S. Lewis
3. The Purpose-driven Life, Rick Warren
2. Celebration of Discipline, Richard J. Foster
1. The Bible, God

Who do you challenge to answer these same questions?
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

2 comments:

John den Boer said...

and, imagine, I wished it on you.

Jono and Janice said...

Fortunately for you, your status as a relative excludes you from inclusion into the "worst enemy" category.