Sunday, January 01, 2006

Home Again!

Just thought I'd let our blog audience know that I am home from the hospital! It feels great to have some personal space again and to have family around. I'm still pretty tired and feel like I can't do too much, but Janice isn't letting me do any work anyway.
Stephen looks pretty funny right now. He has a red face that is slightly swollen and red dots all over his body. He had an allergic reaction to the drugs he was taking for strep throat. It seems that he is allergic to any sort of -illin, as in penicillin, amoxicillin, you name it. We found that out after Janice took Stephen to the emergency room, as I was leaving the hospital yesterday.
It's been a pretty weird Christmas holidays, but we're still together as a family. Praise God for his healing!

2 comments:

John den Boer said...

Hey Jono, We're very happy to know that you're doing better. May God keep you healthy in the coming year.

Rachel said...

praise God indeed! :) - glad to hear you are doing well!
- Rach (friend of Bec's)