Sunday, December 04, 2005

Temporary bachelor...

Well, Janice left me. Fortunately she's coming back, but for this week I have to cook my own meals and wash my own dishes, all while I'm in the last couple weeks of school! Not only that, but I can't play with Stephen after supper and I have to tuck myself in to bed every night. And the house is sooo quiet, too quiet.
On the positive side, there actually seems to be more time without Stephen wanting to drag me around and show me things (Although I do miss that). And I can set my own schedule, like staying up until three to get my paper done. And Janice did prepare some meals for me to heat up.
I do miss them. Janice is the best wife ever, and Stephen is one of the funniest people I've ever met. But, I know they're having fun visiting grandparents and uncles and aunts and friends.
Come back soon!
Oh yeah, and I have made a few changes to the "look" of our blog. I hope you like it.

4 comments:

Rod and Bec said...

Jono, that is one of the funniest pictures I have seen of you...although I'm quite sure there are better ones out there (like the one of you with a bee-bitten lip!! heehee). With a face like that, I'm sure Janice will come home soon.

John den Boer said...

poor Jono.

Rod and Bec said...

I miss Janice. When does she come home?

Jono and Janice said...

She comes home today!! Tonight actually. At 10:30!
And that bee-bitten lip picture... now that's a funny picture! I'll be emailing you today.